- Systems for all surgical techniques
- Stainless steel instruments for sure handling
- Implants with large pore monofilament polypropylene or partially absorbable polypropylene/ polyglycolic acid-caprolactone
- Stable, coloured tapes without sharp edges or bothersome sheaths
The solution: SERASIS®
The SERASIS®-Systems are particularly suitable for the treatment of women with genuine stress incontinence, intrinsic sphincter dysfunction and patients also undergoing pelvic floor reconstruction (e.g. prolapse surgery with SERATOM®. Tape implants with monofilament non-absorbable polypropylene or partially absorbable bicomponent material (hexafilament fibres with a monofilament character) are available for tension-free applications. Besides the standard TVT use, the extensive range of surgical instruments and implant programmes allow the surgeon to use the transobturator, paraurethral or posterior approaches. All the possible routes of access (vaginal, abdominal, outside-in and inside-out) are thus completely covered.
Visit Serag-Wiessner product page: https://www.serag-wiessner.de/en/products/textile-implants/seramesh
SERASIS® Product data
- blue / monofilament / non-absorbable
- SERASIS® PA
- Polypropylene/polyglycolic acid-caprolactone
- dyed / monofilament / partially absorbable
The PGACL portion is absorbed after approx. 90-120 days.